Sexual Chocolate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewChefK

Reaction score
Does anyone have a spot on clone of Foothills Brewery Sexual Chocolate? I found one, but there is some confusion surrounding it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Foothills are pretty tight lipped about that particular beer. There's a decent amount of information out there on hoppyum and If you email the brewery they will provide some help with that recipe. I don't know anyone who has managed to dig up anything about sexual chocolate though.

Yep Guido. I live in Greensboro and was at Foothills last Saturday. Our waiter said if you come that Saturday, chances are you could get some with dinner if you chose to not stand in line to buy it. Still not sure I want to fight that crowd. If I could brew one similar, that'd be great!!!

It's pretty easy to find on tap here in Winston Salem for about a month after the release. I still may go down and try to get a couple bombers to trade. Haven't really made up my mind yet :/ I guess that is the good thing about living 10 minutes from the brewery! :mug:

Back