RIMs tube / automated gas HLT help with wiring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockhoundfan

Reaction score
I am following 2 Noble Dogs Brewing setup for a brew stand (http://www.2nobledogsbrewing.com/20...-brew-rig-build-part-three-the-control-panel/) and was considering using a RIMs tube for my setup instead of the direct fire. I have searched on here for a while (and learned alot along the way!) but still have had no luck of finding a wiring diagram that has this same kind of setup.

Basically I was wanting to have a control panel that would use a 2362 Auber PID for both the HLT (propane driven) and the RIMS tube (110V). The setup by Noble Dogs for the HLT with the recommended furnace valve I can setup. I just want to incorporate the RIMs tube and just want to make sure my wiring will be right.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

This diagram might help you in your planned build. It is set up with a different PID but that would be fairly easy for you to change.

Click on the image to see and save a full scale diagram that is printable on Tabloid paper (11" x 17")

I hope this helps you.

P-J

Latest posts

Back