Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today this is inside "The Bean" at Millennial Park in Chicago.
IMG_20191223_151354.jpeg

Okay, @Schlenkerla, I "liked" the first construction fail, but then I realized it was one your massive picture dumps and I'd wear out my finger. They all cracked me up! You do wonder how our species has managed to survive sometimes....

Okay, @Schlenkerla, I "liked" the first construction fail, but then I realized it was one your massive picture dumps and I'd wear out my finger. They all cracked me up! You do wonder how our species has managed to survive sometimes....
That's ok, I took the hit for all of you on the click bait crap.

This also for all you fuggers who are stuck with the wife shopping. As you wait for her sort through whatever crap she's looking at.....

Back