Requesting Picture of Colorado Brewing Nano Brewing 1BBL Frame

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawsh2

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 1BBL single vessel Colorado Brewing Nano Brewer system, but am missing the top portion of the frame with the trolley for the winch and all that. I was hoping for a picture so I could take it to a fabricator and have them make replacement parts, but I've been unable to find any pics. Would really appreciate it!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/threads/colorado-brewing-nano-system.664876/

1712455608798.png

Cheers!

Is that your system? Super nice if so, especially the keg washer.. But mine was a little different, it was a 50gal kettle with the electric winch and three supports for the trolley rail thingymajig.

Ooops! Sorry, when I pasted that link to an old "For Sale" ad on this site I didn't notice it wiped out the text I wrote "Like this one that was sold here on HBT?" So, no, not mine.

Powered winch or no? There are lots of pictures of Colorado Brewing System rigs with different types of frames and winch styles.
Also you might try asking on probrewer.com as 1BBL systems are handy for piloting recipes...

Cheers!

Back