Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's still Mom...and the dog...
FB_IMG_1567656757793.jpeg

Q. What kind of Coke do you want?
A. A Dr. Pepper.
I never understood that....

Now you can get all kinds of Coke at few fast food places here. They got those touch screen dispensers that allow you customize them. Not sure if you see them in Columbia.

From memory...

Coke Lime
Coke Orange and Vanilla
Coke Cherry

Back in high school I worked at a department store. I’d keep a 2ltr of the stores cola in the break room fridge with the receipt with my name taped to it. Someone kept helping themselves to it. So one day I dumped half a bottle of Dave’s Gourmet Insanity sauce in it. Never had a problem after that....

Back in high school I worked at a department store. I’d keep a 2ltr of the stores cola in the break room fridge with the receipt with my name taped to it. Someone kept helping themselves to it. So one day I dumped half a bottle of Dave’s Gourmet Insanity sauce in it. Never had a problem after that....
I never understood people who do that.

I had to do something like that with wasabi mustard on a sandwich. Shortly after that I just stopped using the fridge. The fridge was nasty. Never cleaned.

I once had a problem with some asshoke who would fill a mini-fridge with bottled water. I go to my coworker and ***** at him that some asshoke put a case water in the mini fridge. Said I can't even put my lunch in the since there's more than 24 bottles in the fridge. 20 seconds later he came back and said he took his water out so I could fit my lunch in there. At the time I didn't know it was him. It was my dumb luck that I choose to rip him a new ass. - LoL

Seriously. How many bottles of water can you drink in a day?

Now if it was beer I might understand. But then everybody would be stealing it unless you have it stocked with Chili Pepper Chocolate Stout.

Last edited:
I never understood people who do that.

I had to do something like that with wasabi mustard on a sandwich. Shortly after that I just stopped using the fridge. The fridge was nasty. Never cleaned.

I once had a problem with some asshoke who would fill a mini-fridge with bottled water. I go to my coworker and ***** at him that some asshoke put a case water in the mini fridge. Said I can't even put my lunch in the since there's more than 24 bottles in the fridge. 20 seconds later he came back and said he took his water out so I could fit my lunch in there. At the time I didn't know it was him. It was my dumb luck that I choose to rip him a new ass. - LoL

Seriously. How many bottles of water can you drink in day?

Now if it was beer I might understand. But then everybody would be stealing it unless you have it stocked with Chili Pepper Chocolate Stout.

Two funny points!

I got water poisoning during the MOP level 4 shooting exercise under a red flag. 24 canteens in 8 hours. Now if I don’t drink about a gallon of water a day I don’t feel right! Beer is good for electrolytes I guess to balance it out.

My first beer was a chocolate chilly stout extract. One pepper per bottle. Once carbed it was pretty tasty! Two months later I couldn’t finish one! I like heat, but OMFG! turned into an ingredient for chili! I think I have two left. Last time I made chili I took a swig.. finally mellowed out.

Two funny points!

I got water poisoning during the MOP level 4 shooting exercise under a red flag. 24 canteens in 8 hours. Now if I don’t drink about a gallon of water a day I don’t feel right! Beer is good for electrolytes I guess to balance it out.

My first beer was a chocolate chilly stout extract. One pepper per bottle. Once carbed it was pretty tasty! Two months later I couldn’t finish one! I like heat, but OMFG! turned into an ingredient for chili! I think I have two left. Last time I made chili I took a swig.. finally mellowed out.
I think if drank that much water I'd get the schitz. MOP Level 4 Sucks. Especially if it's over 60F.

Now days I think I'd be ok with it, better accepting of the exercise. I like stewing in the heat. But I'd have to have cold beer in my canteens.

I just don't like having to work out in it. I can sit outside and babysit the smoker but I need to have a beer and nothing else to do to tolerate it. Sometimes it just feels good to soak in the warmth. Knowing all I need to do step inside for another beer.

I seen your pictures posts and others too, but Roberts65's avatar and some other peoples are not showing up, just shows as a little x
I've been on Tapatalk all day. Just tried the browser and noticed the avatar thing, and some other oddities like text wrapping around or overlapping on the board indexes. And I found the whole site was down for a bit earlier in the day. Must be some gremlins they need to flush out.

Back