Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my new identity already picked out for when I move to Montana to live in a shack off the grid.

PxoqntH.jpg

I'm heading to Vero Beach later this year, any recommendations for beer/pubs/restaurants?
Regards, GF.

Nope! We we at the Disney Vacation Club Resort on the north end of the beach and it’s pretty sparse up there. We really didn’t leave the resort (unfortunately) except to rent kayaks one day (rented from Paddles FWIW). Heck, I even used the grills for steaks and burgers so we didn’t even eat out!

There is a brew pub I wanted to check out but can’t remember the name.

Sorry I couldn’t be of help! Have fun, we did drive through town and it looks nice.

Nope! We we at the Disney Vacation Club Resort on the north end of the beach and it’s pretty sparse up there. We really didn’t leave the resort (unfortunately) except to rent kayaks one day (rented from Paddles FWIW). Heck, I even used the grills for steaks and burgers so we didn’t even eat out!

There is a brew pub I wanted to check out but can’t remember the name.

Sorry I couldn’t be of help! Have fun, we did drive through town and it looks nice.

We were there at the same time - I just got back the 28th. Did you do the American (I think it was) brewery tour? Was going to, but $35 for a tour - pass...

We were there at the same time - I just got back the 28th. Did you do the American (I think it was) brewery tour? Was going to, but $35 for a tour - pass...

$35 a tour...!? Wow!!

We didn’t do anything in Vero except kayak and drink beer at the pool or on the beach!

We went to EPCOT for the food and wine festival and continued drinking! It took a few days to dry out after a I got home. [emoji41]

Just a simple cell phone picture of tonight's SpaceX launch of the SAOCOM 1A satellite aboard the Falcon 9 rocket from Vandenberg AFB, taken from our house ~30 miles away. Shown are two distinct lights, one is the main rocket, (lower light), the other is the first stage, having already separated and beginning its return to VAFB for a successful landing. To see it live, even at 30 miles away, was amazing. It lit up the night sky. Also heard a sonic boom upon the first stage's reentry and landing.

20181007_192459b.jpg

IMG_0274 - Copy.JPG
Just a simple cell phone picture of tonight's SpaceX launch of the SAOCOM 1A satellite aboard the Falcon 9 rocket from Vandenberg AFB, taken from our house ~30 miles away. Shown are two distinct lights, one is the main rocket, (lower light), the other is the first stage, having already separated and beginning its return to VAFB for a successful landing. To see it live, even at 30 miles away, was amazing. It lit up the night sky. Also heard a sonic boom upon the first stage's reentry and landing.

20181007_192459b.jpg

I was able to see if up in the bay area (~200 mile away as the crow flies), looked like cross for a while then turned into a V shape.

Last edited:
Back