Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This vessel is Adix snapped these while she was docked in Greeport, NY

Real photo? There's literally nothing in that screen cap that's "real".
Anyway, for Droids there are at least a hundred satellite finder/tracker apps. Choosing one could be bewildering...

Cheers!

there may be other apps that do a similar thing, SkyView is simply the one I use

they also offer another app for tracking satellites: https://www.terminaleleven.com/satellites/iphone/

we all need to know when it's time to don the tinfoil hat to avoid the X and Y-rays :D

OK, thanks. Not to offend anyone: I have a flip phone (so, no apps...) and I don't do Apple products. :no:

I think you brew your beer stronger than I do.

Maybe he's drinking really Dank Pale Ale with Doritos.

@homebrewer_99. Just kidding...

weed.jpeg

I had two hemp beers in my life so far.

Hemperor from New Belgian

The_Hemperor_HPA_12_oz_6_pack_bottle_side_angle.jpeg

Kannipinis ..... yes LOL.

Lithuanian cannabis beer made with hemp seeds. Who knew can-a-penis is Lithuanian for cannabis?

Another item for the chopped basket.

96218.jpeg

Last edited:
I think you brew your beer stronger than I do.

I miss my flip phone. I would not have a smart phone if my wife and kids did not trade in perfectly good phones.

HAHA! Maybe...

Don't see the unicorn? My 7 year old great granddaughter loved it.

Look over the top of the right side of the table and at the edge of the grass. The weeds are shaped like a spike-headed (unicorn) horse laying down and looking to the right.

Close up it just looks like weeds...

100_3266 (6).JPG

I sort of see it now, but it looks more like a baby elephant with dreads to me.

Did see the dragon in the first post, could also be lion fish.

A "unirasta"? Nah. A "rastacorn"? Sounds too much like a side dish. A "unirastacorn"? Nah. It doesn't roll off that tongue as easily.

I see that. It could be a lion fish, but I named it first...:D

The part in front of it's nose (on the right) is it's rump.

Afraid it might be too easy to use and too useful?

No. I have nothing to be afraid of. That's a ridiculous assumption.

I simply don't like Apple. Therefore, no iProducts.

I also don't really care for phones. It's been WEEKS since I've spoken on one.

FWIW, I don't do FaceBook, I've never texted, instagrammed, Skyped, or tweeted, etc., ad nauseum. I don't have a NEED for them.

Last edited:
GERD? Mine was laparoscopic but my dad had three or four surgeries like that.... just not with the extra slice to your left.

No I unknowingly had diverticulitis for over the past year and it abscessed to my bladder and appendix. The colon and bladder fused together and formed a hole where gas and feces were passing into my bladder.

This was the second of 2 surgeries. First one was to remove 8 inches of my colon and un-fuse the colon and bladder. I was left with a colostomy for 6 weeks. This surgery they remove my appendix and did a reversal on the colostomy.

This was a few weeks ago. Pooping into a bag isn't fun. I feel sorry the folks that have permanent ostomies.

20180630_163403.jpeg

20180702_200841.jpeg

Last edited:
No I unknowingly had diverticulitis for over the past year and it abscessed to my bladder and appendix. The colon and bladder fused together and formed a hole where gas and feces were passing into my bladder.

This was the second of 2 surgeries. First one was to remove 8 inches of my colon and un-fuse the colon and bladder. I was left with a colostomy for 6 weeks. This surgery they remove my appendix and did a reversal on the colostomy.

This was a few weeks ago. Pooping into a bag isn't fun. I feel sorry the folks that have permanent ostomies.

View attachment 578704

View attachment 578705

Wow they really tore you a new *******, literally.

I'm really surprised HBT doesn't have an " I was stabbed and robbed by a doctor" thread.
OptopWeb1200.jpg

Latest posts

Back