New BIAB brewer soon.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adomka

Reaction score
Hello,

Finally got my first Beer kit for christmas and bottled it Sunday, (Plinian Legacy from Nothernbrewer). Attempting to get more creative for second round and 1 gallon just doesn't seem to be enough. So I found a LHBS and got a setup to start my first BIAB. Just don't know what recipe to do next.

I currently am a college student attending UCF. Living at home for the time being so no storage space and soon to move out into a smaller living area with my Fiance. So 3-gallon BIAB is perfect for space and most everything fits in the 7 gallon pot for storage.

PS. The Terms and Conditions link when you sign up is broken. (http://www.groupbuilder.com/tos/) is the link it takes you to and says Error 404. (this note probably belongs in a different thread)

Welcome and congrats on your first batch. I've brought the terms and conditions link to the attention of the site's administrators - thanks for pointing it out.

Back