Hello, From Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adomka

Reaction score
Hello,

I just got my first beer kit this Christmas and bottled it this last weekend. IT was the Plinian Legacy From nothernbrewer and excited to try it in 2 weeks. Though 1 gallon seems a bit small for all the waiting so my next batch will be a 3 gallon BIAB and already got all the stuff from my LHBS. The only thing keeping my carboy empty at the moment is I dont know what to brew next.

Im currently a Student at UCF for Mechanical Engineering and live at home for the time being but hopefully moving out with my Fiancè soon who just moved down from Illinois.

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from CO :mug:

Nice kit. I like 2.5G BIAB for my "experiments" enough beer to enjoy, but a much shorter brewday (I also do BIAB).

One tip I have with super hoppy beers is to stagger your drinking of them. They ramp up to a high point, then go into "decline." Find out how many weeks out you think is best, then throw a party for your beer geek buds.

Welcome. I am originally from Orlando area...(between Orlando and Daytona Beach) off of I-4. Welcome to hobby. Is that bar "Underground Blue" still across the street from UCF's entrance? I believe it was in the plaza where Fuzion is/was? That is where I had my very first craft beer, followed by a "slice" of pizza from Lazy Moon.

welcome to the group man. am a fellow Knight, graduated in '08 from the business program.

Living down south about 2 hours in Palm City making aircraft seats

Just getting back into brewing, but after college spent a lot of time on the forum here when I first started. Lots of great information.

Welcome. I am originally from Orlando area...(between Orlando and Daytona Beach) off of I-4. Welcome to hobby. Is that bar "Underground Blue" still across the street from UCF's entrance? I believe it was in the plaza where Fuzion is/was? That is where I had my very first craft beer, followed by a "slice" of pizza from Lazy Moon.

Never heard of underground blue or fuzion but I work right next to lazy moon at Tijuana flats.

Back