My Tax Tefund is Coming by UPS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htc

Reaction score
Slowly but surely my birthday presents to myself come rolling in. My half of our "refund allowance" as she calls it has scored me cool upgrades this year!

thumb2_140211_002-62129.jpg

My dingy fridge is about to receive a good slathering of chalkboard paint, but in the mean time some 525ss begin to take position. Push to connect fittings from CO2 regulator to the shank made it too easy. It should have been done sooner!

thumb2_140211_003-62128.jpg

Adding a third coil to my immersion chiller. Thread here.

The brew kettle is getting some upgrades, care of Brew Hardware. I'm waiting on some yeast propagating equipment to get some starters going. Jamil's Yeast book and Palmer's Water book should get here soon. Another trip to Lowe's and I'll be set!

I thought you were going to literally say that the US government sent you a check via UPS. Sadly disappointed at the loss of a great conversation starter...but congratulations on the new gear!

Back