More first brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catfish78

Reaction score
Today was the day, the day I tasted my work. And may I say, tasty. Real easy with the kit and I already know that I will be doing much, much more in the future. I have already printed out a few partial mash and extract recipes. Can't wait to start on my second brew.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your first brew! Next step is to get a pipeline going - start your next brew before the previous one is ready to drink.

Pappers_ said:
Congratulations on your first brew! Next step is to get a pipeline going - start your next brew before the previous one is ready to drink.

Going to need a lot more bottles.

Going to need a lot more bottles.

Start calling in the help of your friends...to either save you empties of their own...or call them over to drink a 12 pack with you... if you get them buzzed you might also be able to enlist their assistance in soaking and peeling the labels off them too. :D

In all seriousness though, welcome and have fun! :rockin:

Thanks Dawnhulio,
I have let everyone know that I am in need of bottles. I will even pay the deposit on them. The recycling system is pretty good over here. I also found a home brew store that I can get bottles at a fair price. I do see kegs in my future.

Back