Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After losing 2 beers in transit in the box @EcuPirate07 sent me, he voluntarily sent a second box with some replacements. Just wanted to give him a shout-out here; solid trader who makes sure his recipient is taken care of. Thanks a ton!

20160408_193732_zpshhzylg6e.jpg

Let me know if you hear from him. I hope everything is ok. I tried to contact him and haven't heard back and have not gotten a box yet.

Let me know if you hear from him. I hope everything is ok. I tried to contact him and haven't heard back and have not gotten a box yet.

Let's give him a few more days to reply, if you have not heard anything by Wednesday then you will be up for grant.

Hey guys, just want to apologize to everyone, especially @Helly for the delay on my end. I should have known better than to attempt a couple trades just as planting season started to take off. I do still have a package for @Helly but have not gotten it out the door yet. Plan to print out new shipping label tonight for FedEx to pick up in morning. I certainly understand any negative feedback involved as this is my own fault. Hope I have included enough extras to make it worth the wait. Look for a PM tonight @Helly that will include the tracking and pickup numbers.

Sours/funky/wild beers - Northern California (Rocklin, near Sacramento). Any takers?

I need to leave I-trader feed back for Hello! and Pshankstar; where do I do this?

Look under their names in the fourm, there is a thing that says itrader. Just click it and it will take you to the itrader section. Like right now yours says itrader(0) if you clicked on the 0 it would take you there.

I've sent 2 messages to Hawleyfarms, I know he's been busy but what is the next step here? I'm trying to fulfill him but no idea where to send...

Do we want to get this ball rolling again? Jimmerz could just fulfill hawley whenever he finally responds, but I don't think we should bring this thread to a halt because of it. Someone could just fulfill jimmerz and get this back on track. Jimmerz seems enough like a stand up guy who will fulfill hawley eventually

Do we want to get this ball rolling again? Jimmerz could just fulfill hawley whenever he finally responds, but I don't think we should bring this thread to a halt because of it. Someone could just fulfill jimmerz and get this back on track. Jimmerz seems enough like a stand up guy who will fulfill hawley eventually

I agree in getting the ball rolling again. But I think we should find out if @Helly ever received his/her package yet. If not, that is who Jimmez should grant. HawleyFarms has been on the site according to the recent activity under his name but for whatever reason hasn't responded to Jimmerz. PointCity started this thread so he should decide how he wants to proceed.

I agree that we need to see if @Helly has received any shipping confirmation, if not we need to start there and catch the thread up. I do not think we should get out of order with the intentions on back tracking.

If Hawley does not reply by Monday and Helly has not received any tracking numbers, then jimmerz can grant Helly and I can grant jimmerz.

If Hawley jumps back in and has not shipped to Helly then he can ship that to a new recipient.

Well...I've got a tracking number. But it doesn't show up on fedex. And he hasn't responded to my latest PM several days ago. So I've got my doubts that there is a box on the way since its been another 10 days or so since I've heard from him. Clearly he's busy but he hasn't been responsive. The last thing I want to do is rip on someone. But tomorrow makes a month since he granted on the thread, that's more than enough time. Point City this is your thread so I'll defer to you. Thanks.

Well...I've got a tracking number. But it doesn't show up on fedex. And he hasn't responded to my latest PM several days ago. So I've got my doubts that there is a box on the way since its been another 10 days or so since I've heard from him. Clearly he's busy but he hasn't been responsive. The last thing I want to do is rip on someone. But tomorrow makes a month since he granted on the thread, that's more than enough time. Point City this is your thread so I'll defer to you. Thanks.

Let's give it til Monday. If nothing has progressed, @jimmerz can grant you. If he does not want to I will. If jimmerz grants you. I'll grant jimmerz.

@jimmerz if you want to go ahead and coordinate a shipment to @Helly that would be great.

Also send me your Address and once you have shipped to Helly, I'll get a package headed your way.

If Hawley jumps back in then we will work him in once a shipment has been made on his part.

Jimmerz, PM received and I will reply in a minute. No update. No response and the tracking number still doesn't show up. Thanks for bumping me back up fellas.

If Hawley jumps back in then we will work him in once a shipment has been made on his part.

I've been wanting to jump back in, but it's guys like this that make me reconsider participating. I'm all about giving people the benefit of the doubt, but this guy is obviously shady. Was in the middle of grants on this thread and emaw and gave two different people the run around and fake tracking numbers?!?!Lots of red flags IMO. I would seriously reconsider allowing him to participate if he shows his face again. Just my two cents though! Cheers to the good people in this thread that make it what it is!! Glad it's back on track

I've been wanting to jump back in, but it's guys like this that make me reconsider participating. I'm all about giving people the benefit of the doubt, but this guy is obviously shady. Was in the middle of grants on this thread and emaw and gave two different people the run around and fake tracking numbers?!?!Lots of red flags IMO. I would seriously reconsider allowing him to participate if he shows his face again. Just my two cents though! Cheers to the good people in this thread that make it what it is!! Glad it's back on track

No harm had been done as he had not received a shipment form anyone, so he had no gain. If he wants to participate he has to have a confirmed shipment.

I put the shipping rule in place to help prevent anyone being cheated out of a shipment. I am glad @jimmerz had not shipped yet because this could possibly be a situation that I am trying to prevent.

Jump on in, things like this will happen no need in letting it keep you from participating.

Back