Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThatVideoKid,

I'm new to this too and have been looking for the right forum on here for a bit.

I'm in Texas, maybe you and I can prove to these guys we're reliable! Haha I'll read back in the forum and see the rules!

ThatVideoKid,

I'm new to this too and have been looking for the right forum on here for a bit.

I'm in Texas, maybe you and I can prove to these guys we're reliable! Haha I'll read back in the forum and see the rules!

Sure, want to make it a trade then?

Finally! I've been really wanting to share some stellar local NH brews! I'd be glad to send the next one, that is if you guys can trust me without 100 posts :(

Side-note: working in shipping and receiving occasionally has its perks! Don't have to make it an errand!

Edit: I went shopping for beer tonight and decided to pick up some goood local stuff for the next person! (1977?)

I have not received any confirmation of the grant, yet.

Since this thread is not moving as quickly as anticipated, you can grant. However, shipping confirmation will have to be sent to the recipient before you can receive a grant. I believe that is fair for everyone.

ThatVideoKid,

Basically there is a 90 day, 100 post count rule, this is just to help weed out anyone trying to take advantage, which has happened. However positive iTrader feedback is a plus.

Go ahead and get a few trades under your belt, if you meet most of the criteria, then game on.

Awesome package of ohio goodness. I've never had any of these and the jackie o's have been on my want list for a long time

Nice hit. I'm local to that area and mystic mama and gnarly brown are for real. Cheers!

Not really on topic to this thread, but it was a local trade so I thought I'd share with you guys!

Did a straight local trade with KyleF318is (NH for TX), and am very excited to share my haul!
Very excited about the Jester King and the Pumpkinator specifically, though everything else sounds awesome as well.

I would love to send some more bottles down to TX if 1977Brewer is unclaimed!

IMG_1549.jpg

Am I crazy, I thought I saw a post granting the Texas post. :drunk:

Looking to hop on and do one of these but I'm not sure who or where is up.

Mine was granted. Bet they'd want my address though. My grant got pilfered by my BIL, will be restocking and shipping ASAP.

I sent mine, haven't heard from anyone granting mine. Who's up? My list is super hard:

Beer. Porters, Stouts, IPA's, Pales, and surprises. If you like your beer better than anything meeting the commercial requirements and think I would like it too, send that.

I am unable to pick one up yet, so please be my guest. The holidays are throwing me through a loop, so i am still unprepared. Thanks for asking

Well with this being the LOT, anything I can't get here that you like!

Stouts and DIPAs are personal favorites though. And I've been digging the funky stuff also lately, and unfortunately NH isn't the best place for that interest!

Would prefer not TX since I just got beer from there...unless you can get me a bottle of that certain funky brewery >.> besides noble king which I just enjoyed a bottle of

Some advice on the Maine Beer as I was just drinking one. Don't drink it too cold! I though this was a bad batch but I guess it was a little colder that I usually drink it. It was divine in what I assume was the high 40s

Some advice on the Maine Beer as I was just drinking one. Don't drink it too cold! I though this was a bad batch but I guess it was a little colder that I usually drink it. It was divine in what I assume was the high 40s

I barely chilled it. Delicious stuff.

Your buddy's IPA is solid as hell.

Box of NC beers is on its way to ThatVideoKid!

Here we go, I'm located in North Carolina. My favorite styles are Pale Ale, IPA, stout, sours and wild beers. I will gladly accept any other styles as well.

For me, bottles are preferred over cans since I collect the caps if it has a logo on it. A bottle of homebrew would be great as well! I've never tried someone's homebrew before. Hope that's not too much to ask for!

Cheers, :mug:
Kevin

For me, bottles are preferred over cans since I collect the caps if it has a logo on it.

A bit off topic, but I have a coffee table made up of over 1200 bottle caps and am saving up for a bar top, around 1500 saved up so far. Happy to know someone else has an obsession with saving bottle caps

Here we go, I'm located in North Carolina. My favorite styles are Pale Ale, IPA, stout, sours and wild beers. I will gladly accept any other styles as well.

For me, bottles are preferred over cans since I collect the caps if it has a logo on it. A bottle of homebrew would be great as well! I've never tried someone's homebrew before. Hope that's not too much to ask for!

Kevin

I will let this ride for a bit and see if anyone picks it up. I keg and do not have a batch ready as I am switching to AG. However, I do have several bottle caps that I could throw in.

A bit off topic, but I have a coffee table made up of over 1200 bottle caps and am saving up for a bar top, around 1500 saved up so far. Happy to know someone else has an obsession with saving bottle caps

Impressive! I'm filling up my cap map, I've got about 200 more spots left to fill. Whew.

I will let this ride for a bit and see if anyone picks it up. I keg and do not have a batch ready as I am switching to AG. However, I do have several bottle caps that I could throw in.

Thanks for the generous bottle cap offer, but I'm not adding bottle caps of breweries/beers that I haven't yet tried. If you want to attach some beer to the caps I'd be happy to take them! :D

Received a package today...

The next person better get some good stuff to @GrainToGlass!!! I was hoping for a bottle from Wicked Weed, but I didn't expected a whole Wicked Weed care package!

I am so stoked right now!

Enjoy buddy!!

Glad to see everything made it safely. No love for my homebrew bottle.... :(

Received a package today...

The next person better get some good stuff to @GrainToGlass!!! I was hoping for a bottle from Wicked Weed, but I didn't expected a whole Wicked Weed care package!

I am so stoked right now!

Nice, I have been trying to get my hands on WW for a spell now.

I will let this ride another week or so, if no one jumps on it I will grant it.

Love the idea for this thread because so many great local beers are unknown! Few people are going to ask for a tiny brewery with in-state distribution on the other MAW threads.

It's a little more confusing to keep up because there isn't a post with a long list in it. So the current request is @GrainToGlass, and he/she wants things that are not found in NC, right?

Love the idea for this thread because so many great local beers are unknown! Few people are going to ask for a tiny brewery with in-state distribution on the other MAW threads.

It's a little more confusing to keep up because there isn't a post with a long list in it. So the current request is @GrainToGlass, and he/she wants things that are not found in NC, right?

That is correct

Kevin

Kevin

I will pick this one up, if no one has yet. Im from Idaho, so I think im a good distance from you ;) I have 8 small local breweries within 30 min. of me, so i should be able to get you some stuff you never even herd of. I will get mostly bottles, but one local only uses cans, and they got a good ipa and a good porter i want to get in there. Got a couple homebrews for ya.

Will take me a few days to gather up this stuff, and shipping might be slow this time of year, but i will do my best to get it to you asap

Back