• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Keezer for sale Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisbeer

Reaction score
I am selling my keezer I built a few months ago. Works nice with no issues. It has a wood wrap around but the back is open and shows the freezer. So it is best pushed up against the wall. It is temperature controlled with an STC-1000 to keep the beer as cold as you want it. I also have 1 connection for commercial kegs that is included. It is the low profile so it will fit in the freezer. All parts are good quality and I have the regular tap handles that come with the tower. Two of the ones in the picture were made from white labs yeast vials that I put hops and grain in for decoration. It will hold four regular ball lock kegs but is not equipped to hook four up. All you need is another splitter and keg so you can have one keg carbing while the other three are tapped. Cost are below. This isn't what I paid but the lowest cost that I found on the internet today. I have more money into it. All kegs hold pressure well and had gaskets and stuff replaced a couple of weeks ago.

Freezer - $150
Three Ball Lock Corny Kegs - $150
Three tap tower - $150
Drip tray - $30
two way Co2 manifold - $50
1 line splitter for CO2 - $4
5lb Co2 tank - $70
Regulator - $50
Hoses and fittings - ~$50
Wood, stain, and tools- ~$150
Commercial keg connection (low profile) - $70

Thats $924 in the whole package. I don't remember what I paid for everything that's just what I gathered from looking up the parts on the internet. They may not all be the lowest you can find, I just did a quick search

I am asking $550 for the whole set up as it is now. I want to get a stand up freezer to hold more kegs in the future.

Forgot to add pictures.

toptower.jpg

frontkeg.jpg

Man! I wish you would have posted this 3 weeks ago!
I just bought a freezer and a temperature controller.
Looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Thanks man. It was harder than I thought it would be when I put it together. But we'll worth it. I can't wait to get my bigger one put together.

Very nice... Wish I could make it down there, but I am booked the next few weekends.
Good luck!

Thanks. I'm glad people like it. It originally wasn't going to be so nice, but it had to go in the kitchen so my wife had say in the build. But now I have the spare bedroom to convert to my brewing room. So naturally I have to go bigger!

Very neat looking. I'm going to get a full size fridge and make a draft beer kegerator soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

To the OP, really nice... not quite ready... sure wish I could have picked this one up!
looks like the buyer got a good deal.

Back