• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 3x 5# CO2 tanks, 2x pin lock converted to Ball lock kegs Concord, NC $50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jddevinn

Got 99 Problems but beer ain't one
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Three 5# CO2 tanks, two are Airgas exchanges, one is brand new. I'm using 20# tanks for everything now. +2x old regulators & one five port rail (with old school barb valves).

One old kego temperature controller I bought years ago that didn't work for the (non brewing) application.

Two dirty ~5gal old pin lock soda kegs that have been converted to Ball lock. They have an extra ball lock added to the lid that connects to a CO2 stone. I was using them as brite tanks for quick turn beers years ago but have eliminated that process. One I think is dirty, the other has a tag that its full of Star San (for an indeterminate period of time that is at least 2 years.)

$50

PXL_20240407_183852855.jpg

Back