It's Christmas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billpaustin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got my kegerator (ok, small fridge for now :) ) delivered, have two 5gal corny kegs, a full 5lb co2 bottle, three glass carboys full of beer, and a dual tower setup.

I feel like a kid at Christmas! :tank:

I got my kegerator (ok, small fridge for now :) ) delivered, have two 5gal corny kegs, a full 5lb co2 bottle, three glass carboys full of beer, and a dual tower setup.

Lil' Jelly here. :p

Does NOT sound like a "small" fridge

I got the Danby 440, will hold 2 kegs and a co2 bottle. I'll probably bottle the third batch.

Next up: a small freezer so I can brew this summer :cross:

Congrats

24b9ms4.jpg

Well, I lied.

I just ordered the real tower, a double with perlick 525ss, all stainless. The Danby is black, my countertops are black quartz, and my appliances are stainless. I think it will look good.

So Christmas is next week :)

ahhh the little joys in life is what makes everything OK

enjoy the new setup...once it arrives that is.

WOOHOO! I definitely feel the exact same way. Just received a $200 order from Midwest Supplies two weeks ago, bought a new 20lb CO2 tank and got my old 5lb one filled. Have three kegs full, 4 carboys full, and just put in another $250 order from Midwest! It's gonna be a GREAT summer!

WOOHOO! I definitely feel the exact same way. Just received a $200 order from Midwest Supplies two weeks ago, bought a new 20lb CO2 tank and got my old 5lb one filled. Have three kegs full, 4 carboys full, and just put in another $250 order from Midwest! It's gonna be a GREAT summer!

I have to say, dealing with Midwest was easy. They didn't ship a part with the last order, and I called them up. They just shipped the missing part right then.

Since I spent so much on my Beer Christmas (tm), I need to drink a lot of beer now to recoup my expenses. :mug:

Latest posts

Back