Is it wrong...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markvale5

Reaction score
Is it wrong that my wife likes my first AG batch in a michelada cup? Don't know if that's an insult or a compliment hahaha.

Some chicks don't have capabilities to appreciate good beer! Nor do some guys! If you like it then that's a good beer to you! Have others try it as well! Be proud of your brew haha goodluck! Cheers!!!

249855d1421654010-wrong-imageuploadedbyhome-brew1421654009.469269.jpg

That looks more like a "D" Cup to me

Once I saw that picture I couldn't stop laughing. I used to work vector control and every summer we would go out and issue public health warning notices to houses with green pools. Well one day I get this house and when walking up the driveway there's a stretched hummer limo in the driveway with that same picture with the cup and that girl plastered all over it. When I knock on the door that same lady answers the door. I couldn't stop looking back at the limo and then her she looked just like the girl on the limo. I couldn't stop laughing.

All in all most of my friends and family enjoyed it. I have a friend who used to work at Hangar 24 and he enjoyed it. I'm ready to start brewing the next one.

Beer really is an acquired taste. There is nothing wrong with your wife not really liking your beer unless she dresses it up. It's not a testament to your brewing, it just is how it is.

Some chicks don't have capabilities to appreciate good beer! Nor do some guys! If you like it then that's a good beer to you! Have others try it as well! Be proud of your brew haha goodluck! Cheers!!!

It really isn't about being capable, or about being a "chick".

Out where I live in California (Inland Empire Area) it is very popular.

Beer really is an acquired taste. There is nothing wrong with your wife not really liking your beer unless she dresses it up. It's not a testament to your brewing, it just is how it is.

It really isn't about being capable, or about being a "chick".

What I was implying is that some people just don't like beer as much as others. I know a lot of female and male friends that do not like beer all that much. When I say capabilities I am thinking of their taste buds. Main point of my post was to let the poster know he should not take those things personally and be proud of his brew.

Latest posts

Back