Infections and Other Issues New Brewers Worry About

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicemon1972

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just found a really good article on ratebeer.com regarding infections, off flavors, carbonation issues and a plethora of other nasties that new brewers (like myself) and experienced brewers alike spend lots of time worrying about. I think it is definitely worth a read.

Here is the link: http://www.ratebeer.com/story.asp?storyid=462

I hope it is as useful to you as it has been to me!

Cheers!

I'm just super excited that you have a Milk & Cheese avatar! I am a fellow comics & beer advocate. Anyway, that was a good read and something that newer brewers all need to see before immediately freaking out.

One of my prized possessions is a Milk and Cheese t-shirt that I traded for with a friend of mine years ago. Part of the reason I like beer so much is because "Gin makes a man mean".

Just trying to help - I know that I have had minor coronaries worrying about this stuff and after reading the article I can now, with no stress whatsoever, say that in most situations:
RDWHAHB.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back