I'm back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boleslaus

Reaction score
Not that I'm a famously contributing member or anything, but I jut wanted to say hello to everyone. I moved to Chicago and had to take a break from brewing. Now I can finally get back into it. Unfortunately I wasn't able to bring my kegerator with me :(

Looks like I'm back to joining the bottling army. Regardless I'm just thankful I get to brew again. :mug:

Nothing wrong with bottling. I'm probably one of the few who tried kegging and decided it wasn't for me. It's nice and all, don't get me wrong, and it's super easy when it all goes right. But all the maintenance and other potential problems, at least for me, make it more trouble than it's worth. Bottling also makes it easier to share and I don't usually have many house guests, so it's kind of a no brainer.

Welcome back! Now stop lolly gagging on the forums and get to brewing! I see all your fermenters are currently empty.

Back