Houston Stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmet

Reaction score
Are there any Stores in Houston that one would recommend visiting?
I'm just starting out in brewing so ones that are newbie friendly would be great..
D

Are you looking for supplies or places to taste different brews? If it is supplies I would go to Defalcos off Stellalink. Just talk to the guys in there, they are pretty helpful. I go there about every other month when I am up in Houston.

If you are looking for a place to taste different brews then I would suggest the Flying Saucer. Just Google it, there are several location around Houston.

dbmet said:
Are there any Stores in Houston that one would recommend visiting?
I'm just starting out in brewing so ones that are newbie friendly would be great..
D

Have you tried Backyard Home Brewers?

BackyardHB said:
Have you tried Backyard Home Brewers?

Haha that's where we ended up getting the stuff and then driving back up the following weekend to attend the class!! Great place to shop and learn!!

dbmet said:
Haha that's where we ended up getting the stuff and then driving back up the following weekend to attend the class!! Great place to shop and learn!!

Yea I remember you guys. I was the short guy teaching the class. Feel free to email me if you guys need anything or if I can help.
[email protected]

Well, along the same line....where is the closest homebrew store to Galveston...I heard there is one in Clearlake. I don't want to drive all the way into Houston on I-45...too much traffic for me.

ron said:
Well, along the same line....where is the closest homebrew store to Galveston...I heard there is one in Clearlake. I don't want to drive all the way into Houston on I-45...too much traffic for me.

I believe there is one in SeaBrook.

Yes Corpus is closer to Victoria, but the only have a few shelves dedicated to homebrew in a liquor store. Prices are very expensive.

I'll Just order from Austin Homebrew. Two days shipped to your door and you dont have to leave the couch or put on pants. I havent heared of any near Galveston unless in Houston (traffic does suck, Took two hours to get home from galveston and it should of taken one hour)

Latest posts

Back