Hello from Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sewer_Urchen

Reaction score
Have been a member of Brewingkb.com for a few years now, but they are having issues with bots and spam posters taking over the site, thought I'd try this place out.

Currently have a Summer Ale bottled, an attempt at a clone of Mack n' Jack's African Amber in Primary dry hopping, a dandylion wine in the secondary still plugging away three months after I racked it; but my real passion so far in brewing is hard cider, although mine is more along the lines of apple wine. Will post a few of my recipe's soon, I've got a cranberry cider that is fantastic, a real pleaser, and a Maine Champagne (dry cider champagne) that knocks peoples socks off.

Cheers!

Welcome to HBT!

In no time, you will discover the DIY forums, which document hundreds of ways to spend your discressionary income. Haha

Great android app, too.

Welcome!

I'm sure you'll find HBT is the best homebrewing resource on the interwebs, period.

Back