• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GA - Kegging equipment, tank, reg, tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Methose

Reaction score
I'm in Atlanta area and am just getting started on homebrewing and want to start kegging. I have an old fridge to convert.

WTB kegging equipment, including:
  • ball lock keg
  • CO2 tank (any size really)
  • regulator
  • gas manifold
  • tap
  • gas and liquid fittings
  • shaft for fridge door conversion

Thanks for all interested. :mug:

Barley and Vine in Stockbridge carries all that stuff and even more. They don't have ball-lock kegs but do have plenty of pin-lock kegs. Also have a various size selection of co2 tanks. Huge grain room and awesome selection of hops.

Oh yeah, also a big selection of craft beer and a 27 tap growler bar.
I'm the beer manager there, name is Michael

Your best bet by far in Metro Atlanta is Just Brew It. 770-719-0222. Ask for Doug. They're closed Mondays. Ball lock kegs & everything you need plus the experience & knowledge to get you started.

Ive got an extra dual gauge cornelius regulator with shutoff laying around. Have to be shipped from Oregon. Let me know if your interested.

Back