Floodland Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my, this thread is delicious. I guess now I need to try some of this Floodland stuff but I can't?

10mOHeMDJPVucy7ArnYk1D_DfqE=.gif

now I need to try some of this Floodland stuff but I can't?

It’s not especially difficult to trade for, based on what I’ve seen, and trades I’ve posted myself. (I trade a portion of my bottles every 6 months or so, tho that’s only cuz I can’t shake my Hill Farm addiction. I’ve also become a old lazy person and really only do IP deals anymore...)

Less bright, less nectarine, more drying botanicals.

I tend to stray away from fruit forward beers and really like botanical things so it makes sense if this beer has evolved in that direction, I would really like it. Well done, thanks!

Sorry :(

I'm working on getting larger runs for the public sales. I know that's not much of a consolation when the beer sells out in such a stupid amount of time.
Any reason why you don't do a lottery? Seems thats what a lot of breweries do with a super small supply with super high demand. At least that way people feel they had a chance instead of it being a race to the carts.

Any reason why you don't do a lottery? Seems thats what a lot of breweries do with a super small supply with super high demand. At least that way people feel they had a chance instead of it being a race to the carts.

Sounds like a PITA/much less straightforward than a simple online sale. With the current system, I’ve been able to get about half of the bottles, and that’s enough for me. It does help that it’s easy to try the rest at various local events. Are folks consistently missing out?

Sounds like a PITA/much less straightforward than a simple online sale. With the current system, I’ve been able to get about half of the bottles, and that’s enough for me. It does help that it’s easy to try the rest at various local events. Are folks consistently missing out?
That is a solid point. To answer your second question I am unsure, it seems that a lot of people complain about missing out. I guess there is no real way to make everyone happy other than steady growth and capacity increase.

Back