Fellowship of the Drink XIII: Nightmare on Doug Street

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grabbed an extra ticket for a friend for the next Hoof Hearted release.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2042359142741318/?ti=ia

He is only wanting (1) 4-pack each of the 2 cans released. The ticket will allow up to (3) 4-packs of each. That means that i can still purchase (2) 4-packs of each kind totaling (4) 4-packs. Confused yet?

I will let one person purchase up to the remaining allotment for that ticket. You don’t need to purchase all of it, but you have access to. The cost is $16.99 a 4-pack and whatever shipping is. Feel free to send a label if you like.

Here’s how it will work. If you are interested, let me know here. At 9:00 or so, eastern time tonight, I will randomly select who, based on responses, will be able to purchase the beer.

The release is Sunday and I should be able to ship no later than mid-week.

I accept PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo.

I'll get down on this.

I grabbed an extra ticket for a friend for the next Hoof Hearted release.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2042359142741318/?ti=ia

He is only wanting (1) 4-pack each of the 2 cans released. The ticket will allow up to (3) 4-packs of each. That means that i can still purchase (2) 4-packs of each kind totaling (4) 4-packs. Confused yet?

I will let one person purchase up to the remaining allotment for that ticket. You don’t need to purchase all of it, but you have access to. The cost is $16.99 a 4-pack and whatever shipping is. Feel free to send a label if you like.

Here’s how it will work. If you are interested, let me know here. At 9:00 or so, eastern time tonight, I will randomly select who, based on responses, will be able to purchase the beer.

The release is Sunday and I should be able to ship no later than mid-week.

I accept PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo.

@CTownBrewer

I know you’re a Who Fahted fan.

Thanks boys I am fresh to the HB game and can’t wait to jump in on the FOTD!! Looking forward to many trades and trying new brews. I am going to bring it with my first FOTD

Thanks boys I am fresh to the HB game and can’t wait to jump in on the FOTD!! Looking forward to many trades and trying new brews. I am going to bring it with my first FOTD
Bringing it eh...like this?

Screenshot_2018-08-24-18-53-03.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-08-24-18-53-23.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-08-24-19-03-48.jpeg

On a side note, Doug may have got me. This should have been delivered Saturday. I called Fedex and they put an exception on it saying t was damaged and return to sender. Funny thing is I’m the shipper and receiver since I gave my buddy the label to ship. FedEx said they had a note that it was inspected but thought it was odd that they didn’t say why it was inspected or what they found. Oddly enough FedEx home delivery is closed Sunday/Monday so they are going to call the local center when they open tomorrow to see if they can get the package to me. At this point if it went back to the original sorting facility there is no where for it to go since both addresses are mine.
IMG_2986.jpg

Latest posts

Back