• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric brewery parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walte1fr

Reaction score
Y winter project is to build an electric brewery 15 gallon setup. I would consider a bigger boil kettle if someone is looking to sell. I'm leaning towards a herms bus controlled setup. I have keggles for now. Any misc parts at a good price and I'll start buying them now. Thanks in advance.
Pumps
Herms tube (will do rims for a good price)
Tubing
Heating elements
Electric ball valves
Etc.

I actualy have one of those on the way. I will check to see if it will work if not I'll definitely take you up on that. Thanks for telling me. I should know soon it shipped wednesday

Thanks bigfloppy. I actually have a ss one on the way. I have some copper tubing Its only 1/2 OD I think though. Maybe even smaller. I'll see what comes but thanks for the suggestion

Ooo can you pm me details. I was going to go with the bcs but for the right price I can be swayed ;) I can't find much about them or anywhere that sells them to get details. Thanks

If you did do the Brewtroller the BX1 is very limited with outputs. You would probably want the DX1, especially if you wanted valve support.

S-

Yeah I'd like valves, pumps, elements... is there an expansion to aloow that to support them all?

Yes and no. The hardware is avail, but the code to support it is not. There is no timeline either when it will be available.

The dx1 offers a lot more that you would have to get expansion ports for...like Ethernet capability.

Just know your options and what you want your final system to look like. I run the dx1 and suits my needs. Pm me with any questions...
S-

Back