• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Craigslist Find - Huge CO2 Tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosstradamus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't mine.

I don't think I have seen a larger CO2 tank for sale..they are asking $125

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bfs/3654625532.html

3Kf3M73Jb5G25F55Jcd322109df7d226b11c3.jpg

For the average middle aged homebrewer.....my best guess is that it would last for the life of the brewer....one and done.

You would probably also need an on-sight fill. I wonder how much it would weigh filled.

It would bleed the pressure off and empty itself before any normal brewer could go through it. It is a low pressure (~350psi) tank that relieves pressure to cool itself it it isn't regularly used, so it's best suited for a bar or other frequent use situation. Good deal for someone though!

It may be leased and not actually owned, so you may not even be able to get it filled if Arcet owns it.

Thats a liquid co2 tank I used to work for a gas company would serve the homebrewer no good.

Latest posts

Back