Brewfather - Dry Hopping day and days in recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merrill Holt

Reaction score
I am brewing a hazy NEIPA and it has two dry hop additions. One is after 3 days and the other is 3 days before bottling. The recipe has two tabs, one for day and the other for days. But when I change one, it changes the other, so I cannot set the day of dry hopping independently of the number of days. Am I missing something? Brewfather 2.9.1 build 793277511.

I am brewing a hazy NEIPA and it has two dry hop additions. One is after 3 days and the other is 3 days before bottling. The recipe has two tabs, one for day and the other for days. But when I change one, it changes the other, so I cannot set the day of dry hopping independently of the number of days. Am I missing something? Brewfather 2.9.1 build 793277511.
If you just add another line for the second dry hop and adjust it as a separate item that doesn't work? I have not had two dry hop additions so I am not sure, but it would seem to me just hit the add button on the hop side and it should work?

Back