Arizona Breweries?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

invictusbrew

Reaction score
So, I have to go to Phoenix in about a month for work and was looking around for different breweries, etc that I can check out while I'm there. Wanted to see if anyone knew of some good ones. I will have my own car and am traveling with my wife (designated driver!), so going outside of Phoenix (if a reasonable distance) to check something out is certainly not out of the question. Any help would be appreciated! :mug:

Awesome, I will definitely look them up before the trip and see what I can find while in Arizona.

I love four peaks brewery, they have 2 locations now, one in Tempe, one in Scottsdale, great beer, and great food... Another brewery worth checking out is San Tan brewery in chandler, again great beer, great food! I used to attend their food and beer pairing seminars all the time when I lived out there.

if you came to phoenix for ONE beer.. you'd made it a SunUp "white russian stout". http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/sun-up-white-russian-imperial-stout/230359/
it's going fast, and becoming harder to find. no bottles. no cans. just taps. get here soon!
as mr. pinetop is about to mention below, around the time you come to phx you may find yourself at the new (second) Fate location, in southern Scottsdale. we are awaiting the opening!

I love Fate Brewing Co. in Scottdale.

It's small, but their beers are a good variety (get the flight) and their menu is all wood fired: pizzas (Pablo honey is my favorite), nuts & olives are wonderful.

They have some unique guest beers on tap as well. Sometimes from Alpine in San Diego.

Arizona Wilderness is a must imho. Delicious and crazy brews. A lot of the "this should really not work, but somehow does" variety

Arizona Wilderness is a must imho. Delicious and crazy brews. A lot of the "this should really not work, but somehow does" variety

THIS. I was in PHX last spring, and that place was great. Good food too. :mug:

Thanks all, I have been checking out a lot of the breweries mentioned here and will definitely be plotting a course to make the most of our time there! :mug:

Latest posts

Back