• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nevada All Electric 10 Gal HERMS Brew System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have decide to part my brew system out as it seems no one is interested in buying the whole thing.

Here are the prices:
Control Panel - 250
Pumps - 150
Hoses and Quick Disconnects (Chromed Brass) - 100
HLT - 100
Mash Tun - 100
Boil Kettle - 100
Counter Flow Chiller - 50

HLT: The hot liquor tank is made from a 15 gallon keg and has a 25' copper heat exchange coil mounted on the inside. It has a 4500 watt heating coil from a water heater, and a plastic sight for liquid level.

Mash Tun: The mash tun is also made from a 15 gallon keg. It has a stainless steel false bottom and a fill port with tube attached to allow for input flow that will not disturb the mash.

Boil Kettle: The boil kettle is a converted 15 gallon keg. It has a 4500 watt heat coil from a hot water heater, and a plastic sight tube.

Fluid Pumps: The stand has 2 120V high temperature March fluid pumps mounted with input and output valves to adjust the fluid flow.

Control Panel: The control panel is a 240V panel and has a 20' wire with plug for a standard double phase outlet (2 hots, 1 common, 1 ground). It has these features:
• Keyed master On/Off with green power light
• Volt meter
• Amp meter
• Switched heating circuit with red light
• PID Controller for heating with SSR and heat sink
• Temperature meter
• 2x switched 120V power circuits for pumps with blue lights

Control Panel Side:
• 3 Thermocouple connections (1 to PID, 1 to temp meter, 1 extra)
• 2 120V plugs for switched pump control
• 1 240V plug for heater elements on HLT or Boil Kettle

Misc: Miscellaneous items that come with the brew stand.
• 25' counterflow chiller
• Food grade plastic tubing and quick disconnects (12 male and 9 female)

BrewStand.jpg

HotLiquorTank.jpg

ExchangeCoil.jpg

Kettle.jpg

MashTun.jpg

FalseBottom.jpg

Panel.jpg

Pumps.jpg

Extras.jpg

PanelSide.jpg

I would be willing to part it out if others were interesting in some of the other parts.

I would do the hoses, all quick disconnect fixtures and if you have them (not pictured) a wort chiller, hop blocker/stopper and/or grain mill.

Thanks!

Looks like decent equipment. Prices? (from HBT rules:) "All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price."

Ok, here you go:

Control Panel - 250
Pumps - 150
Hoses and Quick Disconnects (Chromed Brass) - 100
HLT - 100
Mash Tun - 100
Boil Kettle - 100
Counter Flow Chiller - 50

I may be interested in the CF Chiller. I don't see it in the pics though. Do you have a pic? Did you make it, or was it ordered somewhere?

I may be interested in the CF Chiller. I don't see it in the pics though. Do you have a pic? Did you make it, or was it ordered somewhere?

I made it with 25 feet of copper in a garden hose, it works great. It does not come with the quick disconnects.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back