2021 FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emails have been sent! If you didn't receive one, check your spam folder, then reach out to me here.

Since this is purely randomized, we've had instances where people who were picked live right near one another, and would therefore be shipping each other beer from the same places. If this happened to you (or you have other concerns) please reach out and we can see about getting this resolved.

So, as a new participant this year, I have a question. The intent is not to identify yourself to the person to whom you're shipping, and then @Thorrak will reveal all the Santas at a later date. Is that correct, or should I put an identifying note in my shipment?

Package has sender info on it. Once they receive the package, it’s going to be apparent in at least some cases based on name or location in our HBT profiles.

One of the fun parts is seeing someone say they shipped and not knowing if you’re the recipient or not. Although it’s not required the shipper say they shipped or not (if my memory is correct).

Just picked up some local brews for my giftee. Somebody's in for a real treat!
0071990316000_CL_default_default_large.jpeg

My fridge is so damn full I had to leak over into a currently empty FC fridge I have after receiving my first FOTD swap.

I tend to keep it fairly stocked with fresh local stuff, but I’m kinda overloaded at the moment. Good problem to have, but I’m intending to go dry in January to train for my first Spartan race.

Should be an interesting entry into 2022.

Not sure who has me as their giftee, but if you have me and happen to see this, do you mind reaching out to @LBussy for a message? (Yes, I could go peek at the list, but that removes all the fun!)

We are trying to get through Covid with my 3 kids before I can get to this.

Hope you get through it well. My son’s daycare closed this week due to Covid and my wife tested positive Monday morning and was scheduled for her booster that afternoon. I’m holding strong after having my booster a few weeks ago.

Hope you get through it well. My son’s daycare closed this week due to Covid and my wife tested positive Monday morning and was scheduled for her booster that afternoon. I’m holding strong after having my booster a few weeks ago.

The wife and I are good. No symptoms or anything. Kids got hit pretty good.

We are trying to get through Covid with my 3 kids before I can get to this.
I can understand that. I think the past week our whole family had our own versions of it. The wife and I are vaccinated / boosted and the kids have both doses recently. Only one of them had a high fever and headache for a few days but he's better now. I kind of expected it after the first week of school unfortunately. Hope you all feel well soon!

Back