2020 FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those cans are, uh, the new 12oz cans! Yeah! They look like 16’s, but nope. Everything’s on the up and up here, yes sir.
I always hate the new slim cans - they look interesting, but they don't it any of my koozies. :(

Let me know if you need me to swap them out for regular 12s of Bud Lite. Happy to oblige!

Someone else has a delivery (according to tracking at least)

PXL_20210115_223121805.jpg

Box looked a little worse for wear, but it was well packed and not a scratch on anything that mattered!

Glad it all got there safely! I'm curious to hear what you think of the the TRYGonometry. It's not my favorite style by any means but after seeing your taste in beer, it sounded like you'd appreciate it.

Cheers!
I looked it up on Untappd and it sounds delicious! I’ll keep that one to drink last out of this group of beer. I’m excited to try it no doubt!
I love the variety of the styles you sent and the t-shirt, well I’m a sucker for a brewery t-shirt! Tomorrow evening I’ll open that crowler after our winter hike.
Thanks again for an amazing package! 🍻

Can’t wait to get into these! Love Green Cheek & don’t have any of their glassware, so this was a home run for me! Appreciate it!

Hope you enjoy @CTownBrewer! When I saw you were my recipient, I was under some pressure to deliver after the package you sent me last year. I enjoyed those Rare Barrel beers more than you can imagine.

I haven’t had anything from them in awhile. I almost put in an order for shipping when they released Keep ‘em Comin’, but I didn’t. Really wanted to try that one, so I’m glad I have a few cans now!

Well, I hope you haven't had any of the ones I sent. Can you get them up there? I didn't think they had any distribution outside of So Cal.

View attachment 714663USPS, I mean Santa just dropped off a gift!! I don’t have time at the moment to unwrap all the goodies but it looks like it all arrived safely! The beers will stay out in the cold garage until I can get to them a little later.
Here’s a sneak peak.

That's a funny looking glass! Jab Jab @Thorrak

OT: I'll drop my appropriately sized box off tomorrow.

Thank you Santa!

I have to admit I'm not familiar with any of our guys from San Fran, so I'm very excited to try all of these.

By the way, apologies to my recipient. It will go out tomorrow and you should have it by the end of the week.

Attachments

• Secret Santa 2021.jpg
    Secret Santa 2021.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
Thank you Santa!

I have to admit I'm not familiar with any of our guys from San Fran, so I'm very excited to try all of these.

By the way, apologies to my recipient. It will go out tomorrow and you should have it by the end of the week.

One of the really cool things about BareBottle brewing is that they put a 5 Gal recipe for their production brew on the can, if a homebrewer wants to give it a try.

They also post their recipes on their website, which I think is really cool.

Merry Christmas! And if @Thorrak asks, all that stuff weighs just under 128oz 😂

One of the really cool things about BareBottle brewing is that they put a 5 Gal recipe for their production brew on the can, if a homebrewer wants to give it a try.

They also post their recipes on their website, which I think is really cool.

Merry Christmas! And if @Thorrak asks, all that stuff weighs just under 128oz 😂

Uh. 128 avoirdupois ounces of water is roughly 122.7 fl. oz. of water, so we're good. :thumbsup:

Shipped!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'm not last. I'm very sorry [recipient]. But you should have the package on Friday.

You aren't last...

Definitely not last. Printer is down and I am not permitted to go to the UPS store currently, so I will keep par for my course and ship last.

Sidenote, I think that I have 18 6oz cans ready. I need to find some more beer. And yes, I checked. They all say 1 6oz on the side, so I know they are each 6 ozs.

Definitely not last. Printer is down and I am not permitted to go to the UPS store currently, so I will keep par for my course and ship last.

Sidenote, I think that I have 18 6oz cans ready. I need to find some more beer. And yes, I checked. They all say 1 6oz on the side, so I know they are each 6 ozs.

see THIS is logic I can almost get behind.

REPEAT AFTER ME. "I SOLEMNLY SWEAR..."

Anticipation is killing me! Anyone else refreshing the browser every 3mins?!?

When’s the next FOTD starting up!

Back