NEED direction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You know DIRECTION.....

• North

• South

• East

• South by north east

• Sort of West

• Arby's fish sandwich

• Shrimp kabob

• Very small rocks

• Dogs

• More dogs

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not sure of the accuracy of these polls. As scientific as they may be, has anyone else noticed that you can vote for as many candidates as you want? I chose North, Dogs, and more Dogs. Sorry if this skews the results!

7aa8d6e7_Monty-Python-Holy-Grail.jpeg

"Every poll worth it's salt, must be subtly tied to a an epic film" - Txbrew

Technically "inside" was "sort of west". Don't know how you missed that:(

Missing poll option, you insensitive clod.

North by Northwest

That is a made up direction. Very small rocks (which can float) is the tie-in to a movie.

If you want to pontificate about made-up directions, first drown yourself in grape gravy.

And if three lefts make a right we can conclusively prove by simple transposition & subtraction that two rights make......?

Yeah. I know. Obvious.

Oh and. Grape gravy.
Must you too, Sunshine

And if three lefts make a right we can conclusively prove by simple transposition & subtraction that two rights make......?

Yeah. I know. Obvious.

Oh and. Grape gravy.
Must you too, Sunshine

Indeed, marinating as I type.

You would be right about the extrapolation of transposition and subtraction, however, strangely 2 rights make a vortextual rift in the fabric of reality, and suck in the whole world as we know it. So DON'T do that.

Strangely 3 rights is fine.

Yah.
And how are the rocks you may or may not posses? Depending on the right turning temporal vortex, of course.

My straight what?
As opposed to my simply twisted whatever?

Yah.
And how are the rocks you may or may not posses? Depending on the right turning temporal vortex, of course.

My straight what?
As opposed to my simply twisted whatever?

Where have you been?

The directions I gave you 14 years ago involved 43 lefts, no rights and no shrimp kabobs.

You are just now getting here???!?!?!?

Anyways, your arguments and questions are most welcome and insightful, like I remember of old.

Back