Zero contact from Jaded Brewing order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helloworld

Reaction score
I ordered from Jaded Brewing almost a week ago and have heard nothing from them. I tried to email today, hopefully I will hear back. Has anyone here had a bad experience with them?

I have been emailing them about a future order and there is a few day turnaround in the replies. The responses I got from them have been very helpful and thorough. I hope you hear back soon, I really like what they have to offer so hoping it works out alright for you!

Hey Helloworld,

Thank you for your purchase! Although we have an automated order confirmation system, we know that no system is perfect! After your order is placed with us, you should have received an order confirmation e-mail. If any of our customers do not receive a confirmation e-mail after purchasing from our website, please e-mail us right away so we can confirm your order manually. We hope this helps.

Hey Helloworld,

Thank you for your purchase! Although we have an automated order confirmation system, we know that no system is perfect! After your order is placed with us, you should have received an order confirmation e-mail. If any of our customers do not receive a confirmation e-mail after purchasing from our website, please e-mail us right away so we can confirm your order manually. We hope this helps.

Hi, I just logged in to share that I got my shipping confirmation yesterday. It was less than 24 hours after I inquired about it and I really appreciate the quick response. Thanks!

Just to add to this. I finally did place my order and when it shipped I noticed I had typed the shipping address wrong (home street address, work city/zip. I'm a donkey sometimes). As soon as I saw it I emailed them and they replied back in 10 minutes that they had fixed the error.

Wow. Some heavy handed policing of this thread. GG. Is this how things are around here now?

No. It's always been that way- off topic, argumentative posts or namecalling are just not allowed. "Cluttering" up threads with back and forth debate that provide no value to the topic mean that threads are hard to read and follow.

These posts, mine and the one above, are also off topic and should not be left, but provide an explanation so haven't been deleted. If you have any further comments on the handling of the moderation of threads, please direct them in the "announcements and feedback" area, or feel free to PM an admin or a mod for clarification.

Yea! Getem Yooper! Lol. Hey guys, how do you like the Jaded CFC? Y'all said how good their customer service is, but how is the product?

I have their cleanable CFC and love it... chills every bit as quick (maybe even quicker) than the convoluted CFC I had before and is completely brush-cleanable. As it relates to what was discussed in the thread, it did take about a week before it was shipped and I only received notification from Jaded when it actually shipped, so don't worry about it if you don't hear much to begin with. They do spell this out so you're aware, so it wasn't an issue for me. Bottom line is that I'd definitely recommend this chiller.

Back