Yuma Az sucks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRGUSMC

Reaction score
Hello HTB my name is Cody former Marine now a dependent. I am new ti Yuma Az and already can't wait to leave! Any good pubs or even a worth a crap store to purchase some good micro brews? I'm looking too for a place that sales Murphy's Irish stout. This place is terrible! Also I'm going to start brewing this fall or winter... Well when ever the bloody heat goes away anyone around MCAS home brewing? I would like to meet you and learn a thing or two.

Welcome to HBT Cody! Thanks for your service! I don't know anything about Yuma...except what I learned in the movie 3:10 to Yuma. Good luck with the heat and with the start of your brewing adventure!

Hello Cody former Marine now a dependent. That's a hell of a name. Can't help you with Yuma, but thanks for your service this place is a wealth of knowledge when you get around to brewing!

Thank you. I will say I have found a watering hole not as much of a selection but good micros and also there is salvation here I found a store that sells Murphy's Irish Stout picked up 8 this evening. Now can't wait to build my mash ton and start organizing my brew space.

Back