Yowza!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
So I hurt my back again this week. I have a nerve that gets easily pinched and it happened again Wednesday night. Hurts like hell in a spinal cord. Tonight I'm using some homebrew to chase down the vicodin my doc gave me a script for. I have an awesome doc - all I need to do is call in with the injury and they'll call in a script for me.

FYI - I'm drinking a homebrew Black & Tan (or should I say Black and Wit). This is my first attempt at a homebrew blend.

Cheesefood said:
FYI - I'm drinking a homebrew Black & Tan (or should I say Black and Wit). This is my first attempt at a homebrew blend.

you are tore down aren't you?:drunk: :D

hang in there bro, and take it easy (like i needed to tell you that!).

DeRoux's Broux said:
ake it easy (like i needed to tell you that!).

Yeah, but he's got a 2 month old baby at home. "Taking it Easy" might be a thing of the past. :)

-walker

Walker said:
Yeah, but he's got a 2 month old baby at home. "Taking it Easy" might be a thing of the past. :)

-walker

And a wife who doesn't appreciate how bad a pinched nerve can hurt. Even on Vicodin and Naproxene I can feel pain. I'm drinking beer tonight after having taken some pills ealier today. I'm feeling it.

Cheesefood said:
I'm drinking beer tonight after having taken some pills ealier today.

Is this one of those "cry for help" things? ;)

seriosly though, take it as easy as you can.

DeRoux's Broux said:
hey walker, are you Rick James, *****??? :D

Seriously, if some Friends of Bill W are about to meet, they can do it outside someone else's campground. As for me, I enjoy painkillers and alcohol. I might even one-up before bed.

I actually saw that too. It was weird. My wife beat me home from work, which never happens and she was watching TV, which never happens. She was watching Dave Chappelle on Oprah. I watched more Oprah today than I have my entire life. The good news is that he will consider returning to finish up season 3.

HurricaneFloyd said:
I actually saw that too. It was weird. My wife beat me home from work, which never happens and she was watching TV, which never happens. She was watching Dave Chappelle on Oprah. I watched more Oprah today than I have my entire life. The good news is that he will consider returning to finish up season 3.

WOw, that's a lot of qualifying. Are you that afraid to admit to watching Oprah?

Beermaker said:
Its hard to get pain sympathy from a wife who just dropped an 8 lb bowling ball out of a softball chute.

Mine dropped a 9.4 pounder out of a golfball chute. (Seriously, a softball sized chute? You must be packing pure thunder.)

BlightyBrewer said:
Hey cheesefood, that avatar of yours is just too distracting. Everytime I try and read your post my eyes slowly wander to the left! :D

Imagine that "she" is really a preop dude then. Or is that even more distracting?

Cheesefood said:
Imagine that "she" is really a preop dude then. Or is that even more distracting?
You mean a post-op dude, don't you? :confused: And good thing you didn't capitalize that. :eek:

Back