Yowza!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petho

Reaction score
I have tried my first ice cold California Ale. My first brew in around 14 years and WOW, it sure is good! 3 weeks primary, 3 weeks bottle and the 5 gallon DME solution of fermentable goodness is delicious.
All respect to Papazian but that book is going in the trash, this forum has taught me volumes.

Good Times.

I have tried my first ice cold California Ale. My first brew in around 14 years and WOW, it sure is good! 3 weeks primary, 3 weeks bottle and the 5 gallon DME solution of fermentable goodness is delicious.
All respect to Papazian but that book is going in the trash, this forum has taught me volumes.

Good Times.

Damn! I just bought that book! :drunk:

well, I did, but just for posterity's sake really. One look and I could tell had nothing on How to Brew - now THAT is a decent brewing book. I read that, Brewing Classic Styles and then found this forum, and I don't really need anything else....I think I'm covered...off to an excellent start so far! :mug:

Back