You see this beer right here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you did. Beer that makes you feel better than other beer.Thats what makes it more satisfying.Im a happy brewer also that finishes every beer made.Cheers.

I can't see any image, using Ubuntu Linux on my desktop and also checked on my Android phone and no image there either. What gives?

Rev.

Thats a nice looking beer. I have one in the primary that is suppose to be close to 90 IBU's but it taste more like 60ish. Looks the same color as yours.

What hops did you use?

excellent, i see you are local, you must share. i will happily trade some of my surplus hops for some good brew to get you rollin on your next batch.

Thats a nice looking beer. I have one in the primary that is suppose to be close to 90 IBU's but it taste more like 60ish. Looks the same color as yours.

What hops did you use?

2 oz Zeus and 2 oz Cascade (+ 2 oz Cascade DH).

Recipe and hop schedule are here. I fiddled with the water volumes at top off to get the OG to ~1060 and it finished at ~1010.

http://www.tastybrew.com/newrcp/detail/728

Back