Yo from Washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SICCNESS

Reaction score
I'm completely new to home brewing. I will be starting my third batch hopefully this weekend. My first brew was Muntons irish stout (bottled a week ago). My second was the blood orange hefe that there was a post about. I haven't done an AG yet, i am starting off easy trying to learn the process and good habits.
I have been lurking on the site for a few weeks and have been trying to gain any knowledge i can. This site seems awesome and a place i can come to for years to come. :mug:

Welcome SICCNESS. I'm up in the Seattle Hill area of Everett. This site is awesome! The people are knowledgeable and helpful. I'm consistently making pretty good beers these days and it is largely due to my time spent on this site. Glad you found it.

Welcome,

I live in Edmonds and made the transition to AG thanks to the information on this site. Great people here.

Welcome,
I'm a little farther South in Olympia. I'm thinking of doing that Blood Orange Heffe for my second brew as well in a couple of weekends.

When i seen the pics people posted of their blood orange hefe i couldn't resist. I am going to bottle it this weekend. I can't wait to try it when its done. I tasted it the other day and it tasted extremely dry though, would this be normal? Next i may do an IPA, if there are any recipe suggestions i would appreciate it.

Back