Yo, from SE Michigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deggenbe

Reaction score
new to forums, have made around 5-6 batches in the last 2 years, so i'm still a newb.

just recently made my first (self-made) recipe and its in my secondary now being dry-hopped.

currently am doing 5 gallon extracts with partial grains, 1-3 pounds(whatever the term for that is???)
And yeah, i'm a hop head, can't get enough.

Hello there neighbor! Pretty soon there will be enough of us here to start a West Side Brew Club :D
:tank:

Or you can just join the newly formed, as yet to be named, club that meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at Michigan Brewer Pub & Supplies, 29125 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, MI 48034.

We had our first meeting 2 weeks ago.

All are welcome! :mug:

Jim

huh. theres a club that's meeting in Southfield. I may join you. welcome fellow Michigander.

Or, you can join the newly formed and growing; "Sons of Liberty" that is associated w/Liberty Street Brewing Company in Plymouth, Mi.. About 20 brewers of mixed talent; from Award winning to extract.

Or, you can join the newly formed and growing; "Sons of Liberty" that is associated w/Liberty Street Brewing Company in Plymouth, Mi.. About 20 brewers of mixed talent; from Award winning to extract.

Sounds perfect. PM send, thanks! :rockin:

I may check out the 'Sons of Liberty' as I love Old Village and grew up in Plymouth. I've also recently been to Liberty St. also had a great time.

Back