Yet another Michibrewer, eh!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badsneaker

Reaction score
Well, we need to have something else to do on cold winter nights!

I live in Holly, MI. My local HBS is a hardware store in disguise. I brewed my first last year with the help of Mr. Beer. I just bottled my 2nd, Black Tower Porter, yeah still Mr. Beer, but thanks to all your advice it came out way better than the first one did. This one actually tastes like beer. Today I started a batch of Ed Wort’s apfelwein recipe which helped me get the nod from SWMBO to graduate to better equipment (I owe you one!)

You folks are better than an encyclopedia. I am looking forward to learning more about our hobby from you all. :mug:

Gerry

Welcome badsneaker. I live just down the road from you in Ortonville. Where is your hardware store / HBS? I might have to check that out.

RichBrewer said:
Welcome to HBT! :mug:
It sounds like you are on your way!

Oh BTW, where is Holly Mi?

Our nearest big city would be Flint, a few miles north of here.

Thanks!

BREW N QUE said:
Welcome badsneaker. I live just down the road from you in Ortonville. Where is your hardware store / HBS? I might have to check that out.

McKay's Hardware, North Holly Road north of Grange Hall. They have a little section right in the front of the store. However there is another one that is a dedicated HBS, Brewmasters of Michigan, on Milford Road south of Highland (M59), I haven't visited them yet, but plan to soon. http://brewmastersofmi.com/

Welcome from a little south of you down US-31.

Good luck with your brewing.

Howdy! I'm from Reed City, but my Father-in-law grew up in Holly/Fenton area. Been there a few times. This is the place for all of your brewing questions and answers.

FYI - Try the search function! It actually works pretty good on this board!

Back