Yet ANOTHER hello from SE MI!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spart

Reaction score
Just received the starter brew kit for Christmas and proceeded to rack up another buck fifty on a turkey fryer and bumping around at "Cap and Cork"!!! I can already see that I am going to love this hobby!!!!

I have the first ever batch in the secondary fermenter. I went for the brewers best india pale ale for the first try. I figure if I brew something the better half would like to drink that will assure that a second batch will be brewed.

I will look around for a couple questions I have regarding fermentation...

Thanks for having me!!!

Welcome, yet another Michibrewer!

We need to organize a road trip/tasting party to Michigan Brewing Company in Webberville. I went there over the holidays to get some grain, and their pub is fabulous!

Glad to have ya on board!

Welcome from another Michigander. Congrats on your first beer. Let us know how it turns out.

Jim Karr said:

We need to organize a road trip/tasting party to Michigan Brewing Company in Webberville. I went there over the holidays to get some grain, and their pub is fabulous!

I'd be up for a trip to Webberville. I went there for some supplies (great prices) and also enjoyed the pub. That's a nice central location for SE, West, and Mid Michigan brewers.

Michigan continues to get stronger!
Bloomfield Hills eh? We're a stones throw away from each other.

If you haven't already, check out Hopmans in Waterford. Much closer then CapNCork and I think it's set up nicer with more organization and better pricing.

www.hopmanssupply.com

Jim Karr said:

Glad to have ya on board!

when and time?

Back