Yet another brew rig....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lincoln said:
I may have missed it but What kind of gas valves are you using? they look like ether a parker or swageloc like

link

I used swagloc in the first iteration but used a more affordable needle valve for the second. It works just as well for much less.

I still can't sale the second iteration. Must be a very small niche market.

whoa I have been looking into building a stand have searched a ton. This thread never came up. Thanks for the update.

This gave me a ton of ideas and I am no planning on using some of your designs. I am short on space when stored in my garage and your ideas are perfect.

I also brew alot over at friends. Your hitch set up is perfect!

Good work and thank you for posting.

I had an idea for a collapsible rig but this one is better than what I had in my head. Looks great.

I remember finding this rig on a search, anxious to hear any updates. After two years of extract, we're finally moving to all-grain (soon, hopefully), and I'm curious to see the build specs for this rig!

Any posisiblity if getting more dementions? I want to steal your design :0)

Six of tier tops?
Height of each tier when set up?

Huge thanks

Nice design - it changes the whole dynamic of tailgate parties! Brewing and welding are such nice, complimentary hobbies...

ZOMG.... I think I found my design for my brewstand...

Compact, uses 1 pump and doesn't take up a lot of space...

its awesome..

any finished photos of it?

-=Jason=-

Latest posts

Back