Yep, I'm new too!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

born3z

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Chris, I'm 23 years old from Sioux Falls, SD. I've been checking out these forums for a couple weeks now and decided to join. I've always enjoyed a good brew and hope to produce a few of my own.

Just wanted to say what's up. I plan on doing my first brew tomorrow so we'll see what happens!!

obsession!!!!
In 3 month went from buying Bud...to building MLT and brewing AG.
I have a box full of fittings and hoses, auto siphion,and parts to build my new kettles and can't wait till i get paid on Thursday so I can buy my next grains...

Your'll love it.
Is there a 12 step program for what I have?

Don

Sorry, I just noticed that this is your first post.
I should of gone easer on you.

Welcome
This is where I found answers to my many questions.

Don

Welcome to the board... get ready for trouble. I did my first brew in December and now I have 6 under my belt, including to AG's. Just ordered in ingredients for my 7th......!!!!

You'll love it. Good luck with your first brew, and remember to label a bottle with your name, date, and "first beer I ever brewed", etc., and save it and don't EVER drink it. I still have a bottle of my first, it's about 16 years old now -- I think I'm scared to drink it!

That's a great idea, LouT. I can't wait to get rolling with this. I'm starting with an all extract red ale, but i have to wait for my step brother to come drop off a couch before a can get going.... I'm running out of patience here!! And just as I type this he calls!! 'Bout time!!

Well my first brew went pretty uneventful, so I guess that's good. About six hours later it seems to be going well. Looks like I got past the first part just fine, now I just have to try and wait it out.....

Well I think this hobby is gonna take over my life.... I can't wait to get my first batch into bottles so I can start my next one. I've been spending every hour that I'm not at work or sleeping, reading these boards..... Beer is great!

Back