Yep. I'm Druck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on it but I've been quite slow drinking so far. And I am planning to brew very early in the morning so I don't want to get too plastered.

I'mma gonna join the band, but I can tell from my almost nodding off 3/4ths of the way through the first one, that I may not be awake long enough to achieve 'druck'... (or is it 'druckness?')
:drunk:

Didn't see this thread until now. Was right there with you though.

Had a homebrew sweet stout, Ommegang Rare Vos then New England Wet Willy Scotch Ale. Now I'm just sipping on the second runnings from my RIS.

I'm trying to drain a keg of pale ale...My friends and I named it "perfect brew" because we brewed it on 10/10/10...it's far from perfect!!! This is obviously before we tasted it lol...it's not good

I'll join in the fun, but I'm on the west coast, so that time difference has to be factored in. I enjoyed the last of my winter ale earlier and a Trumer Pils. I polished off a 22 of a Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout while lifting weights. Yes, I drink beer and exercise, so sue me!!! Now it's time to really get serious!

You should be drunk at 7, your from Wisconsin! Should be right around the time your sitting down for a fish fry..

Back