Yellowing of leaves?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTolino

Reaction score
I have a bunch of sterling alongside my porch; they have been growing pretty well for being in a planter box, but when I got back from the beach the other day I noticed a lot of the leaves had turned yellow and were falling off. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436620454.372127.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436620471.538857.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436620484.473519.jpg

We have had a lot of rain over the past week, but I can't imagine that would be the problem.

I was having some yellowing on a Sterling plant as well.. I just checked the soil and it registered as "wet" on my meter, so I need to lay off of the watering (and too much water could be the problem). With that said... I added in some Miracle Grow Bloom Booster (15-30-15) and that seems to be helping. I'll post a pic in the morning of where they are at now.

Back