Yay Bottle Tree

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdhickey

Reaction score
So I found a good used bottle tree on craiglist and used it the other day. Have to say this was probably my best beer brewing purchase to date. No more knocking down drying bottles, makes bottling way easier, should have bought one earlier. It held 22oz bombers just as well as regular bottles.

I'd put this as my second best purchase, the first being the auto siphon. Now I need a vinator...

I totally agree. I have the 45 bottle tree & avinator,both by Ferrari. I also have there Super Agata bench capper. Hey,I have 3 Ferrari's :D:ban:!! That means that 45 bottles take up only about 2 square feet of space now. Darn handy when sanitizing bottles with Starsan right before filling. I can also prop my Erlynmier flask on the tall center pump pin to drain & dry. And my autosiphon draped around that to drip dry as well.
Then as I empty bottles & wash'em out,they go onto the bottle tree to dry before storing them in covered Leinenkugel 12 pack boxes. I like them because they have seperators & tabbed covers.
Also meritorious is the fact that it holds 45 bottles at once. That's 3 bottles shy of the average number of 12oz bottles one gets from a 5 gallon batch. Makes keeping track easy.

Vinator will soon replace the bottling tree as your second best purchase.

I can't believe I put up with bottling without it.

The combination of the two of them is amazing for me. The vinator fits right on top of my tree, so a few squirts then onto the tree... by far the best two pieces I've got in terms of making life easier (so far anyway).

Just used my vinator with bottle tree - I can NEVER go back after that!!!

Sanitizing bottles literally takes about 10 seconds or less each and they dry on the bottle tree.

Back