xbox live family sucscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone use the family subscription with a group of friends? It's $100 for a year for 4 xbox live logins. Sure beats $60 each. I just want to mkae sure it'll allow all 4 logins to be logged in at the same time and have no problems with us all being in separate houses.

Anyone use the family subscription with a group of friends? It's $100 for a year for 4 xbox live logins. Sure beats $60 each. I just want to mkae sure it'll allow all 4 logins to be logged in at the same time and have no problems with us all being in separate houses.

If so, then yes.

Dunno, the only reason I have live is because my daughter got the controller and selected the ad on the Dashboard.

Happy Father's Day, Daddy from a 13mo.

I might be up for it. I need to see when my current account expires though. Can you transfer accounts in or do they have to be new?

Looked into it a little more. I already have the people locally that I'd be sharing this with, but it doesn't look like something we'll be doing. One person has control over the account with 1 cc number. The other 3 aren't able to purchase anything with a CC. Only points cards from stores. The main thing we all play is COD so maps and other things are things a few of the guys are likely to want to buy, but not me. I don't know if I'll be renewing anytime soon. I want to play blackops, but am also getting a new PC soon and will be playing the new Counter Strike online with some old college roomies.

I might be up for it. I need to see when my current account expires though. Can you transfer accounts in or do they have to be new?

I believe you can change to it at anytime. If my memory serves me right, it will just account for the time left on your subscription and adjust it for the new price. Better double check that though. It's been awhile since I looked into it.

Back