• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: 100' 1/4" Copper Immersion Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTL

Reaction score
This is a 100' 1/4" DIY IC that I made from fridge line. It chills super fast due to the length and contact area, it is currently optimized for my e-keggle. It's made from two 50' lengths of line and could be separated to make two chillers for 5 gal batches if desired. It is solder less and all connections are above wort level so if it were to leak for some reason it wouldn't contaminate your wort. All of the hose clamps used are for stability, and are stainless steel. Actual cooling length is slightly less than 100' because of the height, and I used a couple small pieces to add stability. I paid about $130 for all the parts and I would like to get around $100 OBO for it buyer pays actual shipping costs. It will ship with garden hose or SS cam lock fittings at your request. I'm selling it so I can build a CFC to use for heating my mash as well as chilling, I can't afford to have both or I would. I will accept the highest offer. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Price drop $80, buyer pays shipping.

Latest posts

Back