• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WtB: thermostat ASAP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtibrews2

Reaction score
Hey guys, need a thermostat in decent condition ASAP tell me what you got or PM me thanks.

For ... a fridge or fermentation? If you need one for a fridge this one is very affordable, ready to plug and play, and if you have Amazon prime it's there in 2 days for $38.99:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011296704/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I assume you know about that but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Sometimes second hand is more trouble than it's worth just to save a couple bucks. I have one of these and I'm very happy with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt you will find many used. They are cheap and reliable so people will be using theirs (for the most part). If you have Prime for the free shipping you could not make much of a savings, after shipping, on a used temperature controller.

To compete with the new one I would have to sell so low that it would not make it worth my time to sell one used. For instance if it cost $10 to ship, I would have to sell at $10 or less. Because, at @ $20 total it is not too much a step for the buyer to buy the new one which could easily be returned if there was a problem.

Back