• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/T guitar for my beer stuff or cash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nutty_gnome

Reaction score
Looking for an adult sized guitar set up, electric with a cheap amp would be fine. Or acoustic. I'm not picky. My son is learning to play and it would be better if I practiced with him.

I have 5 years worth of burners, pots, and glass carboys to trade and brewing paraphernalia that you might like. Or cash instead. Central jersey would be best. Send me a PM.

I bet you can find that stuff cheap on craigslist without hocking all your gear! But if getting out of brewing is what you want, then good luck brother!

No, not getting out of brewing... I have just accumulated a lot of brewing stuff that I don't use with my current rig. Brewer for life... Or until my doc says I can't anymore!

I recommend an acoustic. Electric are nice, and can reproduce the sound of acoustic pretty well, but not with out cords, gear, and electricity.

Acoustic first, electric later.

I know nothing of guitars. I want my son to learn on his acoustic; music is good for kids. We are both just beginning.

I think electric might be useful for me because I can plug headphones into the instrument and practice without bothering anyone at night.

Latest posts

Back